2019 Silverado 3500 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Monroe MSS II Service Body (Stock #F1190305)
- ENGINE DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO-DIESEL V8 B20-Diesel compatible (445 hp [332 kW] @ 2800 rpm 910 lb-ft of torque [1220 Nm] @ 1600 rpm) Includes capped fuel fill (K40) exhaust brake and (K05) engine block heater.)
- SUMMIT WHITE
- DARK ASH VINYL includes fixed driver lumbar and Jet Black interior accents
- WT CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (DPN) outside heated power-adjustable vertical camper mirrors (DD8) inside rearview auto-dimming mirror and (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry; Regular Cab also includes (A31) power windows.
- ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
- MIRROR INSIDE REARVIEW AUTO-DIMMING
- PROVISION FOR CAB ROOF-MOUNTED LAMP/BEACON provides an instrument panel-mounted switch and electrical wiring tucked beneath the headliner for a body upfitter to connect a body-mounted warning or emergency lamp
- AUDIO SYSTEM CHEVROLET INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH 7 DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones.
- TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER INTEGRATED
- REAR AXLE 3.73 RATIO
- LICENSE PLATE KIT FRONT
- REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
- WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes Standard Equipment
- POWER TAKE OFF ENGINE CONTROL PROVISIONS
- ALTERNATOR 220 AMPS
- TIRES LT235/80R17E ALL-TERRAIN
- UNDERBODY SHIELD frame-mounted shields includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member protecting front underbody oil pan differential case and transfer case
- MIRRORS OUTSIDE HEATED POWER-ADJUSTABLE VERTICAL TRAILERING UPPER GLASS MANUAL-FOLDING AND EXTENDING BLACK. Includes integrated turn signal indicators consisting of 51 square inch flat mirror surface positioned over a 24.5 square inch convex mirror surface with a common head and lower convex spotter glass (convex glass is not heated and not power adjustable) and addition of Auxiliary cargo lamp for backing up (helps to see trailer when backing up with a trailer) and amber auxiliary clearance lamp includes (DD8) auto-dimming inside rearview mirror.)
- FUEL FILL KIT for service body applications provides fuel fill hose and elbows to assist in attaching Service Body upfits. Shipped loose in cab
- REAR CAMERA CALIBRATIONS WITHOUT GUIDELINES A calibration without guidelines will be flashed at the plant. Vehicle will not have a rear camera. Camera will be added by the upfitter.
- UPFITTER SWITCHES (4) Provides 4-30 amp circuits to facilitate installation of aftermarket electrical accessories
- WINDOWS POWER with driver express up and down and express down on all other windows
- SNOW PLOW PREP PACKAGE includes power feed for backup and roof emergency light (KW5) 220-amp alternator with gas or diesel engine forward lamp wiring harness (TRW) provision for cab roof mounted lamp/beacon (NZZ) underbody shield and Heavy Duty front-springs
- SEATS FRONT 40/20/40 SPLIT-BENCH 3-passenger driver and front passenger recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manually adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- PAINT SOLID (STD)
- TRANSMISSION ALLISON 1000 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC electronically controlled with overdrive electronic engine grade braking and tow/haul mode
- EXHAUST BRAKE
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Four Wheel Drive
- Tow Hooks
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Wheel Covers
- AM/FM Stereo
- MP3 Player
- Bluetooth Connection
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Split Bench Seat
- Vinyl Seats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag On/Off Switch
- View All
MSS II Features
- A40-A60 Galvannealed Steel Diamond Plate Floor and Inner Tailgate Surface Provides Additional Corrosion Protection and Better Traction.
- Primed and Powder Coated Steel Understructure
- 18ga. Steel Outer Skin with Double Paneled Construction and Internal Reinforcement Make These the Thickest and Strongest Doors in the Industry
- Large, Automotive Quality Bubble-Type Seal and Mechanical Seal Provide Dual Line of Defense Against Weather
- Nitrogen Gas Strut Door Holders
- Stainless Steel Rotary Paddle Latches Provides Attractive Appearance with No Exposed Fasteners; Rust Resistant
- Poly Carbonate Fender Flares and Seamless Wheelhouse Panel Gives Dirt and Moisture Fewer Places to Collect
- Stainless Steel Bolt-On Hinges Feature a Fully Concealed Pin, Protected from the Elements and Provide Smooth Reliable Operation
- Knee Braced Slam Action Tailgate with MTE Pooched Bumper with Black Powder Coat Finish.
- L.E.D. Stop/Turn/Tail Lights
- Acrylic E-Coat Immersion Primer System & Powder Coat White Finish for a Durable High Gloss Finish
- 6-Year Limited Warranty
|Price:||Call For Pricing|
Contact Carl Black Kennesaw Chevrolet for more info.(770) 629-0866
Vehicle available NOW in Kennesaw, GA
If you're a member of one of these trade organizations, you may qualify for additional GM rebates for your fleet or commercial vehicle.
•Members of the Associated Builders and Contractors may be eligible for an additional $500 to $1,000 off a fleet or commercial vehicle.
•GM also offers $500 or $1,000 toward the purchase or lease of select GM vehicles to Associated General Contractors of America members.
But don't worry about the details. Call our Fleet and Commercial Vehicles department
***Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.