2018 LCF 4500 Regular Cab 4x2, Bay Bridge Sheet and Post Dry Freight (Stock #20836)
Sheet and Post Features
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1/2” FRP Solid Bulkhead Wall
- 12 Gauge Steel Flat Floor Frame
- 12 Gauge Steel Hat Section XMembers on 16” Centers
- 10 Gauge Steel Floor Frame Rear Sill
- 2"x6" Shiplap Dense Southern Yellow Pine Floor
- 12 Gauge Steel Rear Door Structure
- Galvanized Roof Bows on 16” Centers
- .032 Exterior Roof Aluminum
- Aluminum Sidewall Frame Construction
- 1 1/2" Aluminum I-Beam Sidewall Studs On 16" Centers
- .043 Buck Riveted Exterior Aluminum Sidewall
- 3/8" Plywood Interior Sidewall Liner
- Extruded .125 Aluminum 3" Radius Corner Posts
- Extruded .125 Aluminum Roof Siderails
- .130 Aluminum Protective Rubrail
- Interior Dome Light with Switch
- Composite Roll Up Door
- Bottom Body Wrap
- Steel ICC Dock Bumper w/ Running Lights & Reflectors
- Rear Mud Flaps
- Complete Body Undercoating
If you're a member of one of these trade organizations, you may qualify for additional GM rebates for your fleet or commercial vehicle.
•Members of the Associated Builders and Contractors may be eligible for an additional $500 to $1,000 off a fleet or commercial vehicle.
•GM also offers $500 or $1,000 toward the purchase or lease of select GM vehicles to Associated General Contractors of America members.
But don't worry about the details. Call our Fleet and Commercial Vehicles department
***Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, and destination charges. ‡Vehicles shown at different locations are not currently in our inventory (Not in Stock) but can be made available to you at our location within a reasonable date from the time of your request, not to exceed one week.